Due to recent growth in the greater Charlotte area and nationally, we are recruiting for an Inventory Control Clerk.
In detail, the Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for:
- Keeping and maintaining records of all stocks, materials, and equipment in the organization
- Creating and maintaining item records in both Cloudscape and QuickBooks software
- Entering daily inventory adjustments into QuickBooks software
- Entering Purchase Orders into QuickBooks
- Entering item receivers into QuickBooks
- Placing tags and labels on equipment.
- Maintaining a Master Equipment Listing
- Performing weekly system audits to ensure accuracy in inventory quantity and pricing information
- Performing physical counts as needed
- Following the instructions of the Business Operations Manager
- Meeting deadlines for completion of the delegated task.
- Preparing inventory related reports such as inventory balances and price lists.
- Coordinating with team members and other internal departments of the organization
To be considered for this position, candidates should possess:
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Computer skills including experience with Excel, Outlook, and ERP systems
- A detailed oriented personality with the ability to prioritize
- Should possess strong analytical skills, good mathematical, statistical abilities.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting and coordinating work within the departments of the organization.
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking
Preferred, but not required, Qualifications include:
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
References and salary history are required in order to be considered for the position.
The Loving Companies (www.thelovingcompanies.com) are premier providers of landscape and hardscape services to the residential homebuilder industry in the Charlotte, NC market. We pride ourselves on being innovative; always striving to create a better product and service for our customer. We know that our employees are the key to our success that is why we are constantly creating new and improved ways to develop our employees. Having a benefits package that is competitive within our industry is important to attracting and retaining the best talent; that is why we offer a fun yet challenging work environment, work-life balance, flexible work schedules, paid time off and health insurance to name a few.